SELLOUTS SPELL SUCCESS…
Creating marvelous images for our wonderful clients is a given for BARTHOLOMEAUX/Public Relations.
- October, 2010, Eighth Annual Arizona Police Association Conference at Talking Stick Resort drew more than $50,000 in media coverage of the three day event.
- May, 2010, in three weeks put together STAND WITH ARIZONA Event in conjunction with the Dallas Tea Party and the East Valley Tea Party for Memorial Day Weekend. The event garnered more than $2 million worth of coverage from media throughout the U.S., North America and Europe and drew nearly 8000 hearty souls to an outside venue in Tempe in May.
- September, 2006, achieved nearly $400,000 worth of coverage in one month for new author, Gary W. Moore, PLAYING WITH THE ENEMY: A Baseball Prodigy, A World at War and a Field of Broken Dreams. Coverage included: Variety, WLS Radio, Chicago Tribune, Southwest Airlines SPIRIT Magazine, www.philly.com, Tulsa World News, Movie Web, Dallas Morning News, Movie Web, San Diego Business Journal, www.jewreview.net The Chicago Herald, The Fort Worth Star Telegram.
- In February, 2006, created national campaign for Adventure Highway TV host, Tom Holm, who set a Guinness World Record driving coast to coast in a Chevrolet Silverado powered solely by P-100 (100% plant fuel). Achieved more than $250,000 worth of coverage for this two week event including: Hollywood News Calendar, la Repubblica and L’Espresso, Orange County Register, KRQE CBS TV & KOB NBC TV, Albuquerque, NBC TVOklahoma City; The Oklahoman, WJZ TV CBS, Baltimore; WCAU TV, NBC, Philadelphia. Metro New York. Fox News, New York. KFI, top-rated Clear Channel News/Talk Station, Los Angeles. Peter Greenberg, Travel Editor, NBC Today Show. In 2011, Holm is leading the campaign for energy independence with his 10,000 mile, two month EcoTrek Best of America Tour utilizing Cellulosic Ethanol. The coast to coast Tour concludes March 11th at Santa Monica Pier.
- Increased visibility…MADD Keep It a Safe Summer Campaign in Phoenix was recognized by the National Office for providing more coverage and more airing of public service announcements than any other Chapter in the Nation in 2000! The value of the coverage in a three month period was in excess of $133,000 if it had been paid advertising time!
- Whether it’s increased sellouts…Improved image of Scottsdale Center for the Arts increased sell outs in one year by 425 percent!
- Improved coverage …one-day coverage of Mark Harmon’s whirlwind tour of the Valley of the Sun resulted in coverage valued at more than $250,000…
- Increased sales… Clive Cussler’s 2004 contract with G.P. Putnam & Sons saw U.S. sales increase from 250,000 to more than 800,000 over previous publisher! TREASURE was the first book B/PR promoted for Cussler. He said not to expect much as he never got more than three to four fans per hour at a signing. On that tour, as many as 400 fans showed up and the success kept going. In December 2003, thanks to B/PR’s publicity (25 Interviews), more than 13,000 fans lined up to see their hero, Cussler, in a 16 day book tour in 14 cities. The interviews were valued at more than $830,000.
- Increased profits …Profits for the Barrett-Jackson Auction increased from $5 million to more than $25 million in five years B/PR managed public relations and advertising.
Agency President Carole Bartholomeaux with actor Mark Harmon at KOY Radio, one stop on a whirlwind media tour that garnered more than $250,000 worth of coverage in one day for Coors Beer and Zeb Pearce & Sons.
“One of the ads created by Agency President Carole Bartholomeaux for Doxa Watches of Switzerland and the national promotion of the premier of SAHARA in conjunction with Paramount Pictures.”
BROCHURES: We provide a variety of brochures for our clients from simple bi-folds and flyers to more intricate tri-folds and pamphlets at the best possible rates.
CATALOGUES:Through the years we have created marvelous images for our clients through the use of four-color catalogues. Our attention to detail includes selling advertising, writing copy, creating original artwork, doing layout and working with the printer every step of the way. One such catalogue, for Phoenix International Raceway, was completed in just three weeks when we were called in to relieve the on-staff Public Relations Director who was in a serious automobile accident. This 52 page four color catalogue was proof we work well under pressure and on deadlines!